Wouldn’t you want your living room to look glamorous by focusing your guest’s attention towards some attractive focal point at the center? By center, we mean the coffee or console table that is placed right in the middle of a seating and hogs all the limelight when people come calling over.
When we talk of adding beautiful ‘vases’ to our home, then most often we just think of the lovely flower vases that adorn the side table in the living room or the dining table. Yet, floor vases are a wonderful way of turning a dull and forgotten corner into the focal point of the room.
Beautiful white flower arrangement. Brighten up your living room by using long stemmed flowers complementing your table and upholstery. For effect you can also add white candles and silverware into the arrangement.
Learn to how to make beautiful floral centerpieces to impress guests and decorate your home. Wherever you place your flowers, these designer ideas and tricks will have ’em looking better and lasting longer than ever.
1. A neutral bouquet can complement a bright backdrop. In a Palm Beach bedroom painted Benjamin Moore’s Salmon Peach, white tulips also pick up on the apple green accents.
2. Arrangements in the dining room echo a New York farmhouse’s deep purple living room. Paired with lavender glassware and linens, full-petaled sweet peas and anemones add their own shot of color.
3. Flowers aren’t just a spring thing. Ceramist Frances Palmer made fall flowers the guests of honor at an autumn luncheon. Raspberry branches and dill weed fill out the dahlia arrangements.
4. You can’t go wrong with blue and white — with blooms or vessels. Here, Frances Palmer Pottery’s Cambridge pitcher and Vigee vase rest on Clarence House’s Milano velvet.
5. This delightfully overgrown bouquet amps up its rustic design when placed in a birch vase (like this one). Its “just-picked” style is especially striking next to a tidy terrarium of succulents.
6. Displayed in a pair of wide glass vases, this bursting arrangement instantly brightens a sideboard. But the vessels can also be repositioned to fill two ends of a long dining table.
7. You don’t always need an elaborate arrangement to impress. For an extra sweet surprise, garnish each place with a sprig or two of sweet peas.
8. To put the spotlight on Mom’s favorite flower, remember to start with the proper base. “An arrangement with a foundation of greenery allows brighter blooms to pop.
9. Creative candle centerpieces for living room
10. Living room centerpiece ideas with yellow roses and books
11. Living room centerpiece ideas with flower vase and potpourri
12. Living room centerpiece ideas with gorgeous white rose arrangement
13. Coffee table centerpiece idea with gorgeous flower arrangement
14. Beautiful sunflower arrangement as table centerpiece idea
15. Bright floral living room centerpiece idea
16. Roses and candles as living room centerpiece idea
17. Ornamental candle holder as table centerpiece idea
18. Chic living room with flower-filled large glass floor vase
19. A base of floral foam helps these bursting rosy blooms stand at attention, but a can also help steady the flowers as you arrange them.
20. Go ahead and pile on the color. Lilacs from the garden add another energetic burst to a living room design
21. The most useful vase is mid-sized with a slightly flared opening. The volume of flowers and the container itself are inherently balanced.